LINEN per meter
Linen is a textile made of the cellulose fibres that grow inside of the stalks of the flax plant, Linum usitatissimum. Flax is one of the oldest cultivated plants in human history. It has been used for centuries because of its amazing properties. The more it’s used and washed the softer it gets and it's extremely durable – 30% stronger than cotton, meaning it can last decades when cared for correctly. Linen is a natural, environmentally friendly material. Linen "breathes", passing air to the body and ensuring its free circulation. In such clothes it will not be hot or cold, it is hygroscopic, conducts moisture well. Linen fabric possesses rare bacteriological properties – it is a natural antiseptic, kills bacteria and fungus, and reduces inflammation. Linen fibers do not cause skin irritation, redness, itching and so it is perfect for those with sensitive skin or allergies.
Order sample swatches of entire color palette here.
- width: 1,4 m
- weight: 165 g/m2 (perfect for clothes, pillows, kitchen towels...)
- stonewashed (which means it is super soft)
- fabric is cut in one piece to your chosen length.
- prewashed fabric, no shrinkage
- toxic-free, Oeko-tex certificated linen
- grown and produced in Lithuania, Europe